Kettler Champ 5.0 Indoor
Exclusively From RobbinsTableTennis.com
800 - 741 - 0333
| Click Here
- •1" wood black top. Top is specially treated to resist warping, lines are silk screened for a smooth and even
- • Patented warp-proof top
- • Tournament approved by the U.S. Table Tennis Association (USATT)
- • Lines are applied via silk screening for an even playing surface. Exclusive clear coat to protect against fading and scratches.
- Chassis: is uniquely designed square steel
legs with special synthetic 3-step powder coating to guard
against corrosion and surface scratches. Powder coated heavy gauge steel tubing.
- • 6" swivel casters wheels, two with integrated foot brakes.
- • Double-Locking system in storage and play positions for added safety and is “one person friendly” allowing a single adult to fold the table for storage or unfold for play
- • Extra heavy duty Dura™ Net and Post System has a super strong structure of its own that ties into the base of the table. The convenient Solara’s net and posts remain in place, and even maintains its tension, when the table is folded up and down. No need to remove the net and post system from the table when the table is folded for storage and eliminates having to attach the net system each time for play
- • Excellent playback position. No gap between the net and folded side for balls to fall through and stop play.
- • Anti glare surface created by the application of an extra protective coat that prevents glare.
- • Country of Origin: Germany. About country of origin
- •Safety Certification Information
- •View About Us Video (49 sec)
- •About Assembly of This Table
- •Product ID: 7138-600
- • Compact storage. Folded dimensions: 24-11/16 “wide x 72” across x 65” high
- •4 Year Warranty
- Assembly required. All tools included.
- •Shipping weight: 250 lbs
Table Folded Size
Table Setup Size
Shipping Carton Size