|YES, YOU CAN LEAVE
THIS TABLE OUTSIDE!
- The Top Is Completely Sealed
- The Chassis (Base) Is Rust Proofed
- • Blue 7/8" Aluminum composite construction.
- • Patented warp-proof top
- • Tournament approved by the U.S. Table Tennis Association (USATT)
- • White lines are silk screened, not painted for even playing surface
- • Weatherproof chassis is made of heavy gauge steel for super strength throughout that is thoroughly corrosion resistant. The chassis is dipped in a rust-proofing formula that then goes through several stages of very thick scratch resistant powder coating.
- • Side aprons wrap around the sides of the table, providing added support and protection.
- • Double-Locking system in storage and play positions for added safety and is “one person friendly” allowing a single adult to fold the table for storage or unfold for play
- • Extra heavy duty Dura™ Net and Post System has a super strong structure of its own that ties into the base of the table. The convenient Solara’s net and posts remain in place, and even maintains its tension, when the table is folded up and down. No need to remove the net and post system from the table when the table is folded for storage and eliminates having to attach the net system each time for play
- • 4” Dual-wheel casters with extra supports for added strength, stability and longevity. All casters swivel 360 degrees for maximum mobility. Two of the wheels have locking foot brakes for added safety and security.
- • Excellent playback position. No gap between the net and folded side for balls to fall through and stop play.
- • Anti glare surface created by the application of an extra protective coat that prevents glare.
- • Super-Fit-Chassis fasteners keep the Rugged Roller folding up and down and remaining strong for years
- • Safety Certified
- • Compact storage. Folded dimensions: 21-11/16 “wide x 72” across x 67” high
- •6 year Warranty on table top; limited lifetime on table chassis
- Assembly required. All tools included.
- •Shipping weight: 124 lbs